Bioversity International, the CGIAR ICT-KM program, FAO, IFAD and WFP are jointly organizing a 3-day event entitled "Knowledge Share Fair for Agricultural Development and Food Security" on January 20 - 22, 2009.
The purpose of the event is to showcase examples of good knowledge sharing practices in the field of agricultural development and food security.
Please write a short story about your project/initiative. How do you effectively:
- Work in geographically distributed environments?
- Capture and share local (indigenous) knowledge, issues and ideas?
- Deal with culture and gender issues?
- Retain knowledge when workers leave?
- Build relationships or networks?
- Facilitate collaborative practices?
- Communicate internally?
For further information, please visit www.sharefair.net/.