Scientific and Technical Information and Rural Development : Highlights of Innovative Practices
Papers must address one of the following themes:
- Innovative learning processes
- Information services, the need for a continued redefinition
- Communication and Information exchange for multiple stakeholders
- Information systems for structured and integrated information
- Information products and services as public policy enablers
Those wishing to present a paper or a poster should register and submit their abstract in English or French (maximum 300 words) to the following address.